bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Friday, November 6, 2009

Hanging on to Autumn












Driving home from work today I saw the first glimpses of a sight that usually brings me great delight - glistening Christmas lights. But being just the first week of November, I am longing for a few more days of gold and red leaves, pumpkins, and candy corn. So here's a few pics from this week's work to remind the early elves that some of us are still enjoying autumn's gentle transition into winter's dark days.

2 Comments:

At November 8, 2009 at 7:27 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, I went to a Christmas Open House Friday night, and I am tempted to start....I love Christmas! But I am having Thanksgiving here this year, so I am redoing arrangements and keeping fall here for a couple more weeks. I have three trees up, but they have fall leaves in them... I normally do 6 or more trees in the house for Christmas. It takes about a week to put them up....but I take it all down in one day...lol. I am enjoying your site, come and visit mine soon....I am going to take a few pics today of my "Fall Trees" ~Brooke
http://creativecountrymom.blogspot.com/

 
At November 8, 2009 at 5:14 PM , Blogger barbara wise said...

I'd love to see your autumn trees! Thanks for stopping by. - Barbara

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home