bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Because Team Is About More Than Just Winning and Losing

If you've read much of my blog, you know that there are several things that I'm passionate about - my family, my plants, my books, and my football teams. My youngest son, Buck, and my second son, Robert, taught me to love another kind of football: soccer. So tonight, if you only read this blog to see pretty plants, I'm letting you know that this is about Buck's team, about brotherhood, about friendship, about winning, about great loss, and about hope. I see hope all the time in the garden. I didn't know I could see hope like this in a soccer team.
http://vimeo.com/25052128

CPA Boys Soccer 2010-11 from CPA Communications on Vimeo.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 21, 2011 at 8:10 AM , Blogger Darla said...

Together Everyone Achieves More!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home