bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 322 - The Dog Ate My Homework




So what does this title have to do with today's blogpost? Well, I'm in Indianapolis at a writer's workshop that I've been in all afternoon, I have this blogpost to write, I went out to dinner with a group of fellow attendees, and now I have a homework assignment to write for tomorrow's class. So I'm trying out my excuses just in case I fall asleep while writing and don't get it finished. So enjoy this combo of Hula Girl Hibiscus, Patriot Weeper Lantana, Red verbena, and red ivy geraniums while I hold the dogs back and write to my homework assignment.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At August 26, 2011 at 7:36 AM , Blogger CommonWeeder said...

Wish I were with you!

 
At August 27, 2011 at 9:20 PM , Anonymous Yael said...

Barbara,
How about, the color of that hibiscus took my breath away and I was simply immobile as an excuse. It's beautiful.

Yael

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home