bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day 346 - Cousin Itt With Bouffant Hair

Beauty is said to lie in the eyes of the beholder. When I first saw these blue strawberry jars with their interesting planting in Indianapolis, I was impressed. But one of our entourage came up beside me and said, "Hmmm, reminds me of Cousin Itt with bouffant hair." Not sure I was seeing that but it did give me a good chuckle.
Lysomachia (golden creeping jenny), miniature hostas, and wonderful silver leaf begonia that I wish I knew the name of.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At September 18, 2011 at 9:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love them—but I love Cousin It too!

 
At September 19, 2011 at 1:17 PM , Anonymous Daricia said...

love those silver plants in the shade! really lightens things up. it seems like most silver plants are full sun plants...begonias are a good idea. as far as the id on that one, i have a cultivar named 'Frosty' which looks very much like it. maybe that's what it is.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home