bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 355 - Time To Say Bye-biscus



With morning temps hovering around 50, I know it's soon time to say so-long too my summer annuals, especially my wonderful hibiscus. But there's a Proven Winner's plant in these photos that you can guess at identifying. Check back on Day 365 at my grand finale and see if you have guessed them all correctly!
If you don't know why I want you to try and guess the Proven Winners plant in this container, scroll down to The Great 365 Days of Container Gardening Giveaway and see what all the fun is about.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At September 28, 2011 at 5:11 AM , Anonymous Darla said...

The red verbena?

 
At September 29, 2011 at 6:01 PM , Anonymous Weekend Cowgirl said...

It is 100 today and my hibiscus is about the only thing that did well this summer. They are my favorite plants. I love all colors, but the dark hot pink are my favorites.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home