bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 357 - It's My Birthday And I'll Post If I Want To


And I do want to post something, but I also want to celebrate with my family.
So here's a quick post of a container with one of my favorite Proven Winner's 'Proven Selection' plants. Plus a picture of yesterday's birthday girl, the delightful Helen Battersby. Please forgive me if I've posted this picture before, but this picture of Helen, who is one of the funniest people I know, is so disconcerted because she can't grow this fabulous Acuba. So pop on over to her blog and remind her of all the things YOU can't grow in your zone and commiserate with her.

If you don't know why I want you to try and guess the Proven Winners plant in this container, scroll down to The Great 365 Days of Container Gardening Giveaway and see what all the fun is about.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At September 30, 2011 at 9:09 AM , Anonymous Darla said...

Creeping Jenny?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home