bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Monday, October 31, 2011

366 Days of The Growing Zone - Starting Tomorrow!!

The Growing Zone - A Daily Look at Life Growing All Around Me

A couple of weeks ago I wrote about the new events in my life - of taking on greater responsibility in the company that I work for and the learning curve that rises ahead of me. I have a new boss who is pouring information my way on how to manage people well and develop my leadership skills. But the end result of all this is to produce beautiful landscapes: economically sound, ecologically friendly, and ever noteworthy - whether in a tiny townhome courtyard or a 5 acre green space. I see my days ahead being a continual process of growing - whether in knowledge, in understanding, in the greenhouse, or in the landscape. So check in daily to see what new or renewed bit of information that's come my way. "You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into..." the Growing Zone.

Be prepared for posts that include pictures like this - that remind you of the many reasons to plant those spring blooming bulbs. :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At November 1, 2011 at 5:38 AM , Anonymous Darla said...

I can hardly wait for you to share your experiences here!

 
At November 1, 2011 at 7:49 AM , Blogger Helen said...

Another daily challenge!? You're leaving us all in the horticultural dust. Congratulations on your new role.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home