bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

It's More Than Just Putting Plants In a Pot


Artisan's Cottage had a life-like container garden.



Red Lion Hotel had some flashy container gardens in front of their lobby.


With the memory still fresh from one of the best garden shows I've EVER BEEN TO, I wanted to point out that the Northwest Flowers and Garden Show was a beacon for those in search of great container plantings.
I love Molback's Nursery!
And, y'all, I'm just getting started! Check back soon to see my newest interest - fairy gardens!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 1, 2012 at 4:38 AM , Blogger antigonum cajan said...

I have rarely seen such a well put
post on containers. Most people, buy pots out of impulse, without considering if the plant in mind will look its best. I prefer not to have any more, to avoid the irrigation task.

At any rate, congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home