bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Friday, October 2, 2009

Welcome to bwisegardening!

Gardening friends and black thumb die-hards, welcome to a blog devoted to helping you "be wise gardening" - finding the fun in gardening fundamentals to help you be successful in your gardening endeavors. I'll be gearing this more for the Tennessee/southern gardens but read on anyway because I'm a hopeless plant addict and love to talk about new plants and new gardening products.
Great info soon to follow!

1 Comments:

At October 26, 2009 at 7:58 PM , Blogger Karen said...

Barbara, I LOVE your blog. What great and practical advice! I remember from Auburn days what a great photographer you were. It has paid off-and what beautiful plants you have to photograph. I'll be a regular reader! Karen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home