bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 108 - Always Room for A Few More Sedum






If you ever get to Atlanta, you HAVE to go by Saul Nursery. Yesterday I talked about needing inspiration. Saul Nursery IS inspiration! These are just a few of the fabulous sedum plantings that they had displayed at the Southern Nursery Association's meeting several years ago. These type of low maintenance containers would be such fun to place around your landscape for just a little spot of structure among a mesh of plantings.




Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 19, 2011 at 8:13 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I live in NY and there has been nothing but snow. Thank you for giving me such beautiful eye candy! I love sedums and have many in my garden! Thank you for making my day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home