bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Somewhere Through The Rainbow

It was a perfect 180 degree rainbow that melted into the ocean there at Grayton Beach last week. I could hardly think of any better way to enjoy this view...


...until I heard the familiar hum of C-130 engines,
and realized that these pilots were getting to fly THROUGH the rainbow.
Sometimes, according to my USAF retired husband and 2 of my Marine sons, being a soldier has its benefits.

2 Comments:

At June 17, 2012 at 8:36 PM , Anonymous DJ said...

So pretty, Barbara. I wonder what the rainbow looked like to the pilots when they flew through it. Did both of them get to experience it or would one have to miss it, which leads to the question "how wide is a rainbow"! I was also wondering what time of day you took this photo.

 
At July 2, 2012 at 10:24 AM , Anonymous AlternativeEden said...

Looks great, i love the first two photos in particular!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home