bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Signs of the Season


 I'm loving sitting here listening to the CMA Awards  - it's a great excuse to just wander through all my photo graphs and see what inspires me. I ran across these photos from the Dallas Arboretum that just put me in the mood for cooking pumpkin pies and celebrating autumn! 




 Love the seed heads of purple fountain grass Pennisetum setaceum 




 Musa (banana trees) and Castor bean

 Fireworks gomphrena


 Love the blooms of this canna

 More fireworks gomphrena










 this sweet potato vine looks perfect for autumn









 who said hot pink and orange don't mix!


 New life for dried grasses
























I'm crazy about Manihot!! (variegated tapioca plant)




Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home