bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Around The Garden World - Day 26 (Byodo-In Temple, Oahu)

While out in Hawaii a few years ago visiting my son, daughter-in-law, and grandson, I was able to visit  Byodo-In Temple with my long-time friend Lisa Rogers. The ground were gorgeous and very peaceful. 


My sweet friend Lisa Rogers and I are reliving the memories our early motherhood days together. Lisa was the first friend to meet our #1 son. This is our #1 son's #1 son, who she got to meet even before I did because she was living in Hawaii where he and his wife were living, and was able to visit our new grandson before I flew out there.  


Me and #1 Grandson!







 What an delightful area to reconnect with an old friend!




Fog coming over the mountain.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home