bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Friday, September 6, 2013

Around the Garden World - Day 6

New Dawn Rose putting on a fresh flush of bloom with blue clematis. 
 I have so loved visiting gardens around the country but I absolutely love having time to spend in my own garden. Here's a peek at what I've got growing on in Sage Gardens.
Close up of Troy's Gold and Whopper Red Begonia
 Tropicana Canna, Whopper Begonias, Plectranthus 'Troy's Gold', and creeping fig vine (Muehlenbeckia)
It's really more about the pots...


Yes, the passion vine needs a little trimming, but I'm not one to cut back on passions

The passion flower bud is alluring



but the passion flower itself is otherworldly. Looks like a Dr. Seuss plant!

Echinacea

Helenium

Add caption









Naked ladies!! (Belladona lily) with a friendly butterfly 





Crepe myrtle Red Rocket

Chenille, Black Pearl Pepper

Whopper begonia and Wedding Train Coleus

This is the new Torenia Catalina Grape-O-Licious with Big Begonia




one of my all time favorites - Cuphea Flamenco Samba


Rozanne Geranium 






Oakleaf hydrangea


Japanese Kerrie

Japanese Kerrie with Burgandy Geranium and Plectranthus Troy's Gold - the heat and drought!





Superbells Blackberry Punch Calibrachoa - LOVE THIS PLANT!!!! 







This Supertunia Cotton Candy Petunia has been a Proven Winner in my garden! 







Tiger-eye Sumac
 Here are a few of my favorite guests in the garden - the hummingbird moth


 sorry folks, I really don't know my butterflies so chime in if you know which kind these are

This I believe is a swallow tail





I

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home