bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Christmas Wreath That Keeps on Giving - Berry Family Nursery P Allen Smith Collection

 IF you look at my last post, which was waaayyy too long ago, I wrote about the beautiful P Allen Smith Collection fresh wreath that I recieved from Berry Family Nurseries. It's been almost 2 months since I received this wreath and I still have it hanging on my door.

 I have NEVER have a fresh wreath last this long!! I'm think I might just put a pink ribbon on it and make it a Valentine's wreath. It is still looking green and I've had no needle drop.
 So here's my plug for ordering fresh greenery from Berry Family Nursery - top quality, extremely long lasting, and weeks after Christmas is still welcoming folks at my front door.
And since I didn't get a chance to say it last month - Merry Christmas to all from my house to yours!!






Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home