bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

A Year of Gardens - Day 26

A summer visit at JJ DeSousa's home in Portland 2014. Viva de colores. I think that is French, or Italian, or just some language I mangled where I'm trying to say, "Look at all this great color!!"
Jj De Sousa, a Portland designer, lives life in color.
Charlotte Weychan in a pensive moment


Her home is a reflection of her eclectic and fun shop Digs - Inside and Out.
Doesn't everyone dream of a three carrot gate? 





Check out the old pigeon coops on the wall growing succulents




















Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At January 27, 2016 at 12:19 AM , Blogger danger garden said...

How ever did you manage to take so many photos and get Charlotte as the only human? I know how many people were in that garden!!!

 
At January 27, 2016 at 6:09 AM , Blogger Karin / Southern Meadows said...

What a fun space. I love the riot of color and the hosta pots are dreamy!

 
At January 29, 2016 at 10:03 PM , Blogger barbara wise said...

Loree, your comment made me laugh! I'm the one that the bus is always waiting for!

 
At January 29, 2016 at 10:04 PM , Blogger barbara wise said...

Karin, there were so many fun ideas there and Hosta pots were brilliant!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home