bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 115 - Aaarrrrtgh- my sisters' internet doesn't like me

So once again I'm without internet while attending a trade show. Probably doesn't help that my computer is almost 10 years old (which is like 112 in people years). So here is a picture of a container outside "The Royal Scam" - a groovy little food spot in historic mobile that I shot with my phone at last week's conference. Tomorrow I get to attend Wintergreen in Atlanta and hear my heros Rita Randolph, Michael Dirr, and Allen Armitage.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 Comments:

At January 26, 2011 at 7:14 AM , Blogger Commonweeder said...

You certainly are making the rounds! I'll be at New England Grows next week, but that is not really a plant show.

 
At January 26, 2011 at 2:46 PM , Blogger donna said...

The internet is liking me today, but our printer has a bad attitude.

The sight of pansies make cloudy days feel sunny.

donna

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home