bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Thursday, December 13, 2012

12 Days of Christmas - Day 1

On the first day of Christmas my true love should give to me (thus begins my online Christmas gift list for those of us who are unashamedly plant nerds):
A Garden Girls gift certificate!


If you haven't ever seen this Garden Girls website and you are a gardening gal who loves to work hard and still look as cute as you can when covered in dirt and sweat, check out these adorable duds. I could   buy every thing they make!  Goovy boots:

Flattering overalls:
Practical essentials:
So for the first day of Christmas, I want my garden attire to be as fashionable as well as practical.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At December 14, 2012 at 2:05 PM , Blogger Kylee Baumle said...

I need about a $500 gift certificate to Garden Girl...

 
At December 14, 2012 at 11:44 PM , Blogger barbara wise said...

I'm with you on that Kylee!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home