bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 12 - Another Day Another Option






Someone remind why I thought this was such a good idea to start 365 Days of Container Gardening when I'm headlong in the throws of fall planting, 12 hour days, #3 son's senior year, and planning for my #2 son's wedding....
Oh, yea, it's because I'm daily reminded of how many different options there are for planting containers, even in the often neglected container planting season of fall/winter. Here's one more option for the Parioli Urn from Campania:



Chamaecyparis obtusa (Torulosa Dwarf Hinoki False Cypress), Heuchera Southern Comfort, Black Mondo Grass (Ophiopogon planiscapus 'Nigrescens'), English Ivy

Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 13, 2010 at 10:55 PM , Blogger Jan Bills said...

I am thoroughly enjoying your 365 Days of Container Gardening commitment! 365 - 12 = 353 to go! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home