bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 93 - A Winter Container from 2007


Pyracantha koidzumii 'Victory, 'Goshiki' osmanthus heterophyllus variegatus (Variegated false holly), Juniperus horizontalis 'Wiltoni' combine to make a year round or just evergreen winter container. EASY care, low watering needs but not one you want to cuddle up against. This is my favorite Pyracantha, which I generally am not too found of except for planting under teenagers' windows, because of the abundance of reddish orange berries.



A new year, especially a new decade, always gets me looking back before I start planning forward. Over the next few days I'll show a few containers from the last decade - some I've repeated and some not. Let me know what you think!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 3, 2011 at 7:42 PM , Blogger Helen said...

Nice idea, Barbara.

 
At January 4, 2011 at 9:56 PM , Blogger barbara wise said...

Thank you Brooke and Helen!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home