bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 231 - Guest Containers From a "Budding" Gardener

My friend Heidi Delvaux sent me pictures of her containers that she just did. She had me thinking there that she wasn't sure what she was doing, but I think she did real good!
Love the combinations of different white tones that she threw in there with the dusty miller, the snow princess, and the licorice plant.
Heidi said this was an old ham pot that she used for this great combination of white and green.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At May 23, 2011 at 1:35 PM , Blogger Kylee Baumle said...

Wow! I'd say she did real well, too!

 
At May 23, 2011 at 1:40 PM , Anonymous martha said...

love them, way to go Heidi!

 
At May 29, 2011 at 11:27 PM , Blogger barbara wise said...

Kylee and Martha- thanks for stopping by the blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home