bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 279 - Guess Where I Am...

I took these pictures a couple of days ago and I bet you were thinking - Barbara's in England!
Except there's an American flag on the house



This is one of my favorite houses in downtown Franklin. I've loved the house and setting for years, and had to stop and take pictures last time I drove by because of their charming window boxes. The combination of lantana, petunias, vinca vine, and spikes is really nice against this gray stone.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 13, 2011 at 12:03 AM , Blogger Maryann said...

The bright plantings in the window boxes and gorgeous hanging basket certainly give the formality of the stonework a lively lift!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home