bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 285 - Mellow Monday

After another day of hot, humid weather, my little garden has been shown mercy. Going on now 30 minutes of solid rain, I finally have time to cook a real supper because I don't have to spend hours outside watering (yes, I have heard of irrigation systems: just not been high enough on the budget list), and I might even get started writing on my book before 10pm. Amazing that a rainy evening could so lift my spirits.

So in honor of the rain, here are two "indoor" pictures taken at the OFA Short Course back in 2008.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 18, 2011 at 9:04 PM , Blogger Nellie from Beyond My Garden said...

I almost have a "if it needs water, let it die" policy. I can only water in the driest of droughts. I'm glad you got a break.
nellie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home