bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 94 - We interupt your daily program....




... to bring you something that was too good to pass up. My friend Annie Haven (see her Website on the sidebar to your right) sent this link to me this morning and I thought, "This is the Mother of all container gardens!! I've got to share this." She found this on http://www.urbangardensweb.com/ and I am passing on the awesomeness. Does this deserve a spot here or what?! I'm thinking this is where they've buried Jimmy Hoffa.

World's largest hanging basket.
Check out the Utube video at the Urbangardensweb of the crew installing this container.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At January 5, 2011 at 7:56 AM , Anonymous Dave@TheHomeGarden said...

That's a big one alright! I just hope it's securely attached!

 
At January 5, 2011 at 10:17 AM , Blogger Carolyn ♥ said...

Can you imagine how heavy that must be? Or maybe it's filled with styrofoam.

 
At January 5, 2011 at 4:00 PM , Blogger barbara wise said...

By the way, when you watch the video, you'll notice that the plants are FAKE!!! I'm itching to show them what could really be done with the right plants in that container. I'd love to hear what other folks would put in there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home