bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 38 - A Windowbox that Reminds me of Troy Polamalu

I'm writing this blog while I'm watching Monday night football, enjoying the incredible skills of one of my favorite safeties while flipping through hundreds of container pictures. Suddenly worlds collided just like a lineman with Brett Farve - here was a picture that was the horticultural equivalent of Troy Polamalu.








My son says I need to go to bed, that I'm getting delirious....

Labels:

3 Comments:

At November 8, 2010 at 9:34 PM , Blogger Dirt Gently said...

I see the resemblance, and man, that's a lot of hair. How does he get it all into his helmet?

 
At November 8, 2010 at 10:59 PM , Anonymous Dave@TheHomeGarden said...

LOL!

I've been a Steelers fan for year but never would have thought to compare planters with the hair of #43!

 
At November 10, 2010 at 7:27 AM , Blogger Commonweeder said...

Wow1 Exuberance in every field!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home