bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 159 - Retro Thursday - Going Back to 2007



I saw this at the SNA conference in Atlanta four years ago - still one of my favorite combos. I spy what looks like Cordyline Festival Grass, Purple Fountain Grass, Asparagus fern, Rita's Gold fern, Euphorbia, Duranta gold, Angelina Sedum, and I've been wanting for four years to find out what the plant in the middle is with leaves that have chartreuse edges and burgundy undersides. I was thinking some type of angel trumpet?
Ok, Darla, are you gonna help me out again today? :0
The color echo of burgundy, green, and chartreuse tones among all these plants is amazing.
Unfortunately I didn't win this one. But I don't mind giving my friends at McCorkle Nursery, especially container master Mike Sikes, a little free advertisement.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At March 10, 2011 at 10:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this! The arrangement is really nice and the pot is to die for. I am looking to build a Tuscan Garden (sorta) this spring. This is great inspiration. I will be back often.

 
At March 11, 2011 at 3:13 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I think this is my favorite so far and since I love everything you post that's saying a lot! Thanks for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home