bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 45 - Containing Dr. Seuss


Every once in a while I have to do a Dr. Seuss plant - something that looks like it might be growing on the plant Hern on a bern surrounded by fern with a name I can't learn....
Actually, if I'm remembering correctly this is a Hetz Blue Juniper from Monrovia, but I'm open to correction on that.

This Suessian plant is surrounded by Acorus grass, Illumination Vinca vine, Pansies, and Euphorbia Helena's Blush.


I do think this has been one of my favorite plantings just because it's weird in a good way.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At November 16, 2010 at 9:12 AM , Blogger Miz Frog said...

Just beautiful!

 
At November 16, 2010 at 11:25 AM , Blogger Commonweeder said...

I love the whole idea of Dr. Seuss plants. I once wrote about weird plants that little boys would like. I'm going to have to look for that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home